Monday, July 11, 2011

Dear Mr. President

July 11, 2011

I see that despite the Republican attempts to pull away the football, you are still going for the Big Deal. Lord knows why you people cocooned in DC think the deficit is important when no one has a job, but if you must continue, please do it with tax hikes and defense cuts.

I didn't vote for you so you could take away my Medicare and Social Security. I voted for you to create an environment that would create jobs. Instead you give tax cuts to people who failed to create jobs. Mr. President, no one ever rewarded me when I failed but if you want to, you have my address.

Speaking of failure, please get us completely out of Iraq and end you shitty little war in Afghanistan now. What part of "going nowhere" is hard for you DC people to understand?

No comments:

Post a Comment